Why pay forever?
Pennsylvania’s Workers’ Comp Law says that an attorney can collect up to 20% of an injured workers check for as long as the worker is collecting. A PhilaPOSH Referral Lawyer can only collect for up to 5 years following the date of the award, plus the agreed upon settlement percentage.
If court appearances are necessary there will be a contingent fee (upon successful settlement of the claim) of no more than 20% of the net disability benefits, which is the suggested ceiling in Pennsylvania (it is possible for workers or unions to negotiate a fee that is less than 20%). Also, the attorney’s fee shall not be deducted from future benefits for longer than 250 weeks following the date of the award.
Be sure the attorney you choose knows you are a PhilaPOSH referral!
- Attorney – Michael A. Ferrara, Jr. - Michael A. Ferrara, Jr. The Ferrara Law Firm, LLC 601 Longwood Ave. at State Highway 38 Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 856-779-9500 Work related injuries; construction site accidents; personal injury www.ferraralawfirm.com
- Attorney – George Martin - George Martin 1818 Market Street, 35th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19103 215-587-8417 PA Workers Compensation, Social Security Disability, Long Term Disability, Veterans’ Benefits Offices in: Bristol, Malvern, Allentown & Reading www.paworkinjury.com
- Attorney – Martin Law, LLC - Martin Law , LLC 1818 Market Street, 35th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19103 215-587-8417 PA Workers Compensation, Social Security Disability, Long Term Disability, Veterans’ Benefits Offices in: Bristol, Malvern, Allentown & Reading www.paworkinjury.com
- Attorney – George J. Badey - George J. Badey Badey, Sloan & DiGenova 2200 Locust Street Philadelphia, PA 19103 215-790-1000 PA & NJ Workers’ comp, 3rd Party Suites, Social Security Disability www.lawbsd.com
- Attorney – Gregory Boles - Gregory Boles Fenner & Boles, LLC 1515 Market Street, Suite 1520 215-557-5540 PA Workers’ Comp, Social Security Disability, Products Liability, Personal Injury www.fennerandboles.com
- Attorney – Martin K. Brigham - Martin K. Brigham Raynes McCarty 1845 Walnut Street 20th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19103 215-255-4427 3rd Party Lawsuits www.raynesmccarty.com
- Attorney – Thomas A. Lynam, III - Thomas A. Lynam, III Villari, Lentz & Lynam, LLC 1600 Market St., Ste. 1800 Philadelphia, PA 19103 215-568-1990 Work Place Accidents, Product Liability, Medical Malpractice www.vll-law.com
- Attorney – Deborah R. Willig - Deborah R. Willig Willig, Williams & Davidson 1845 Walnut Street, 24th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19103 (offices in Media, Harrisburg, Jenkintown & Haddonfieldl, NJ) 215-656-3600 PA & NJ Worker Comp, Labor & Employment Law www.wwdlaw.com
- Attorney – Eric S. Borjeson - Eric S. Borjeson E.S. Borjeson & Assoc. 1500 Walnut St., Ste. 413 Philadelphia, PA 19102 215-772-3020 PA Workers’ Comp www.theworkinjuryfirm.com
- Attorney – Paul Himmel - Paul Himmel Freedman & Lorry, P.C. 1601 Market Street 2nd Floor Philadelphia, PA 19103 (office in Cherry Hill, NJ) 215-925-8400 PA Workers Comp, 3rd Party Suits, Social Security Disability, Medical Malpractice, ERISA, Labor & Employment Law, Criminal Defense, Domestic Relations Read More
- Attorney – Brian Fritz - Brian Fritz Saltz, Mongeluzzi, Barrett & Bendesky 1650 Market Street 1 Liberty Pl., 52nd Fl Philadelphia, PA 19103 215-575-3858 Workplace Accidents, Product Liability,Third Party Litigation www.smbb.com
- Attorney – Larry Pitt - Larry Pitt Larry Pitt & Assoc. 409-11 South 20th Street Philadelphia, PA 19146 1-888-pitt law Workers’ Comp, Social Security Disability, Personial Injury www.larrypitt.com/
- Attorney – Gerald Williams - Gerald Williams Williams Cuker Berezofsky, LLC 1515 Market St., Ste. 1300 Philadelphia, PA 19102 215-557-0099 Chemical Exposure, Machine Related Injuries Construction Accidents www.wcblegal.com
- Attorney – Debra A. Jensen - Debra A. Jensen Galfand Berger, LLP 1835 Market St., Ste. 2710 Philadelphia, PA 19103 (office in Reading & Bethlehem) 215-665-1600 800-222-8792 PA & NJ Workers’ Comp, 3rd Party Suits, Social Security Disability, Medical Malpractice, Employment Law www.galfandberger.com
- Attorney – Robert Mongeluzzi - Robert Mongeluzzi Saltz, Mongeluzzi, Barrett & Bendesky, PC 1650 Market Street 1 Liberty Pl, 52nd Fl Philadelphia, PA 19103 215-496-8282 Catastrophic Construction Accidents, Electric Accidents & Product Liability www.smbb.com
- Attorney – Samuel H. Pond - Samuel H. Pond Pond, Lehocky, Stern, Giordano One Commerce Square, 2005 Market Street, 18th Floor Philadelphia, PA 19103 215-568-7500 (offices in NE Philadelphia and New Jersey) PA Workers’ Comp www.pondlehocky.com