The best way to join our work is by becoming a PhilaPOSH member.
After more than four decades, we know one thing for certain. Even the most basic dignity and protections at work are not given away: they have to be won by working people fighting together.
As a PhilaPOSH member, your dues go towards:
- Training hundreds of workers on critical workplace issues every year
- Organizing Philadelphia restaurant workers to end sexual harassment in the hospitality industry
- Advocating for important worker safety issues like bringing OSHA protection to the public sector.
- Injured or Retired Members: $10
- Individual Members: $30
- Associate Members: $50
- Gold Membership: $100
- 45th Anniversary Membership: $150
PhilaPOSH members are able to vote on internal organizational matters at our annual membership meeting. The 2020 meeting will be held on Saturday, Feb. 29, from 10am to 2pm.