The 2019 National COSH conference will be held December 3-5 in Baltimore, MD. COSHCON is a national, bilingual gathering of workers, occupational health and safety experts, unions, activists and academics united in the fight for safer workplaces.
The conference will feature more than 50 workshops, with a special track on sexual harassment and violence prevention, including:
- Confronting sexual harassment at work
- Trauma-informed worker organizing
- Promoting a culture of respect and dignity at work
- Worker safety and health rights
- Cutting-edge organizing campaigns
- Rights of Immigrant Workers